Copenhagen's Culinary Experience Tour
- Enjoy a 4-hour food and cultural city walking tour that combines tastings of Copenhagen's culinary best and its best stories!
- Discover why Copenhagen is the home to the world's best restaurant Noma and the world's best chef
- Find out why, in recent times, Nordic food is thought to be the most innovative cuisine in the world
Tastings of the day include cheeses, meats and famous open-faced sandwiches; wines, liqueurs and spirits; and chocolates, toffees and candies for those with a sweeter tooth.
For any foodie abroad, this tour is absolutely unmissable. Come today and leave with a full stomach and a broad smile.
Detailed Tasting Itinerary
• Arla Unika, 3 award-winning cheeses
• Bornholmerbutikken, A plate with 2 licorice from Bülows, 2 toffees, 2 types of Mustard on biscuits, juice from Svaneke and a small Akvavit spirit
• Aamanns Deli, 4 different types of open faced sandwiches. Beer/soft drink
• Nørrebro Bryghus, 3 tap beer of 10 cl each
• Den økologiske pølsemand , Organic hotdog
• Sømods bolcher, 2 different types of rock candy
• Summerbird, Chocolate treat, flødebolle
- 1/2l of water
- 3 organic cheeses
- A plate with 2 licorice from Bülows, 2 toffees, 2 types of Mustard on biscuits, juice from Svaneke and a small Akvavit ("spirits")
- 4 different types of open faced sandwiches. Beverage: beer/soft drink
- 3 tap beer of 10 cl each
- One organic hotdog
- 2 different types of rock candy
- Chocolate-coated marshmallow treats" - flødebolle
- Choice of beer or soft drink at Amanns
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point: Torvehallerne, Frederiksborggade 21, 1360 København K. Meet at the Main-entrance at Hall 2 closest to Nørreport Station/Metro. Only 1 minute's walk from Nørreport Station/Metro.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies when you purchase your ticket and we will make sure that we accommodate your needs. However, please note it is not possible to change the menu once the tour has begun.
We can handle vegetarian, gluten-free tastings etc.
You might also like...
Product ID: 21977