Copenhagen: 2.5-Hour Walking Tour of the Must See Sights
- Visit Christiansborg Palace, home to the Danish Parliament
- Hear tales of Hans Christian Andersen and Danes through history
- Learn about the customs, culture, and people of Copenhagen
On the way to Christansborg Palace your guide will help you step back into the days of Hans Christian Andersen and the tales of the fishermen of Nyhavn. You’ll hear stories and legends from days gone by mixed with current history as your guide makes Copenhagen come alive.
As you approach Christiansborg Palace you’ll learn how this magnificent building functions both as a palace and a government building that houses the Danish Parliament, the Prime Minister’s Office, and the Supreme Court.
Several parts of the palace are used by the Danish monarch, including the Royal Reception Rooms, the Chapel and the Royal Stables.
- Tour of Christiansborg Palace
- Entrance fee
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
Next to the Memorial Anchor (Mindeankeret), in front of the canal boat tours - located at Nyhavn 1F. Please be at the departure point 10 minutes early to check-in for your tour. Look for your guide holding the ‘Ourway’ logo as a sign. If you have trouble locating the guide or the meeting point, please give the local operator a call a few minutes before the start of the tour. When you call before the tour begins, they have a greater chance of helping.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Due to Her Majesty the Queen’s official functions, the palace may be partially or fully closed. If the palace is closed, the local operator reserves the right to swap the visit to Christiansborg Palace with a visit to Rosenborg Palace