Copenhagen: Must-See Untold Stories Tour
- See Rosenborg Castle, home to Denmark’s Crown Jewels and one of the world’s finest Venetian glass collections
- Take in some amazing views of the Copenhagen Cathedral and learn how it has survived numerous wars and fires
- Stop by the Maritime Monument and learn about the Danish sailors who lost their lives when the Nazis forced them to lay mines in the water
- See the Round Tower, the oldest functioning observatory in Europe
- Visit the Kastellet, one of the world’s best-preserved fortresses
Your expert guides will take you through the northern side of Copenhagen, while you see some of the city's major landmarks. You'll visit sites such as the the Little Mermaid, the Rosenborg Castle, Kastellet, and much more.
As you walk along, you will hear the stories behind this sites, such as the battles that raged over the frozen sea between Sweden and Denmark, and the Danish sailors who lost their lives when the Nazis forced them to lay mines in the water. You'll also learn what it really means when you see statues of dogs in the windows of Danish homes.
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Prepare for the activity
Your Must-See Copenhagen Tour: The Untold Stories starts at Espresso House Vimmelskaftet (Vimmelskaftet 48). Look for the local tour partner's team, wearing red t-shirts and red umbrellas.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card for children
• This tour is wheelchair accessible
• While the tour usually includes the sites and stories mentioned and lasts about 2.5 hours, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group