Rome: Skip-the-Line Ticket Colosseum, Forum & Palatine Hill
- Avoid the long lines with the fast-track access tickets
- Explore the Colosseum at your own pace
- Discover the ancient ruins of the Roman Forum
- Admire the view from the historic Palatine Hill
- Enjoy escorted entrance to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine hill
Take in nearly 2,000 years of history at the Colosseum, exploring the first and second tiers of the stadium where gladiators fought for their lives. Marvel at the Roman Forum in the magnificent ruins as you wander the streets that formed the bustling heart of Ancient Rome.
End your experience on a high by enjoying one of the best views of Rome from the legendary Palatine Hill. Discover Rome at your leisure whilst you see its most important sites, all included with fast-track access.
- Hosted entrance to the Colosseum
- Skip-the-line for the Colosseum
- Privileged entrance to the Roman Forum and Palatine hill
- Tour guide
- Hotel pickup
Prepare for the activity
Meet by the Arch of Constantine in Colosseum Square, the grounds outside the Colosseum. Your host will be waiting right next to the arch with a big white "Nicom Tours" flag. If arriving from Colosseo metro or Via dei Fori Imperiali, follow the curve of the Colosseum round to the right to reach the meeting point at the Arch. Please be at the meeting point 25 minutes before your departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶