Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill: Skip-The-Line Ticket
- Enjoy the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill at your peace
- Take the chance to explore the famous Colosseum at your pace
- Discover the Amphitheater of the Roman Empire
Your ticket includes entrance to the Palatine Hill, site of the foundation of Rome and settlement of the most important houses of emperors and kings. Located just feet away from the Roman Forum and Circus Maximum, it is the centermost of the 7 hills of Rome. Also included with your ticket is the entrance to the Roman Forum where everyday Roman citizens used to live. You will be able to visit the tomb of the emperor Julius Caesar and explore the ruins of the Roman Forum.
- Reserved entrance to the Colosseum
- Entrance to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hills
- Hosted entry
- 15-minute ancient Rome multimedia video
- Guided tour
- Drink and food
- Pick up
Prepare for the activity
Piazza d'Aracoeli, 16, 00186 Rome. The Touristation Office is next to Piazza Venezia. When facing the Vittorio Emanuele II monument, it is on the right-hand side. Walk across the gardens and the bus stop. There is a small fountain just in front of the Touristation Office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
• Enjoy the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill first (for about 2.5 hours), and the Colosseum last, after stopping for a coffee or a drink.
• Please note that for safety reasons the Colosseum can accommodate up to 3,000 people at once.
• For security reasons all visitors and their luggage will be screened.
• It is forbidden to bring bottles, glasses containers, alcoholic beverages, aerosols, and large luggage or bags inside the Colosseum.