Colosseum & Roman Forum Guided Tour w/ Skip-The-Line Tickets
- Enjoy a 2.5-hour walking guided tour of Ancient Rome
- Gain VIP entrance to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill
- Walk along the Sacred Road
Your guided tour will begin at Piazza Venezia and introduce the Campidoglio (the House of the Mayor). Skip the long line at the entrance and access to the Roman Forum through the dedicated VIP entrance. Here you can enjoy breath-taking views over the Roman Forum.
Walk along the Via Sacra (Sacred Road) and immerse yourself in Roman history. The main path through the Roman Forum, the Sacred Road once sparkled with festivals and triumphal processions. Head to the Temple, which houses the altar where Julius Caesar was cremated. Visitors from around the world still leave flowers and candles at the site to this day.
Before reaching the Colosseum, you will get a general overview of the Palatine Hill where legend has it Romulus founded the city of Rome. The hill looks down over the Roman Forum and the Circus Maximus chariot-racing circuit. Once inside the Colosseum, your expert guide will teach you about the amphitheater's bloody past, with tales of gladiators, mock sea battles, and executions.
- Skip-the-line Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill entrance
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
The local partner's office is next to Piazza Venezia. When facing the Vittorio Emanuele II monument, it is on the right-hand side. Walk across the gardens and the bus stop, and you will see a small fountain just in front of the office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• A moderate amount of walking is involved: please wear comfortable shoes
• Please note that for safety reasons the Coliseum can accommodate up to 3.000 people at once.This could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors. For security reasons all visitors and their luggage shall be screened. To facilitate the security checks please insert any object (including mobile phones) in the bag/backpack or in the tray to be included in the X-ray
• Child discount (6-17) is applied only with a a valid ID card
• Please note that you can not get to the Colosseum with large bags/backpacks/suitcases. It is possible to bring only small bags