Cliffs of Moher: Explorer Tour From Galway
- Enjoy a fully guided tour through the Burren along the Wild Atlantic Way
- Explore the majestic Cliffs of Moher with 5 hours to walk along the cliff path
- See medieval castles, dry stone walls and the beautiful stone Burren landscape
Turing right at Ballyvaughan, your local, driver/guide will take you south following the Wild Atlantic Way. Witness the power of the Atlantic Ocean as it battles the coastline of Ireland.
Your driver / guide will drop you at the Quay at Doolin, from here you start your walk via the village of Doolin along the cliff path to the Cliffs of Moher. Have 5 hours to yourself and meet your drive/guide at the visitor's center. Return to Galway via Lisdoonvarna, home to the world famous matchmaking festival held every September.
- Fully guide tour on luxury coach
- Entry to the Cliffs of Moher
- Pick-up from hotels and registered accommodation providers in Galway city
- Food and drink