The Ancient Etruscan Baths of Vulci
- Bathe in the waters of four large pools
- Relax and let the natural warm waters act on your body and your soul
- Admire an extraordinary view of Maremma
A magnificent body of water with four large pools in which ithe temperatures range from 42°C to 30°C, the first "ferrous" and the others different in color but not in beneficial properties.
With three olive trees in the middle of the main pool, the local stones, the wood, and the sinuous forms, the baths blend perfectly in with the surrounding landscape. Immersing yourself in hot water, look at the extraordinary view of the Maremma - an enexplicable experience.
- Entrance ticket to TERME DI VULCI
- Pick-up/drop off from Civitavecchia
- Harbor transfer to TERME DI VULCI (single and return)
- Bathrobe and towel
- Sunbeds (up to availability)
- Changing room, showers and bathrooms
- Lunch and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Your guide will be waiting for you with your sign board‘s name in “Largo della Pace snc” Civitavecchia. It is the meeting point and last stop of the port free shuttle bus (that picks up you from the boat).Open in Google Maps ⟶