Château of Azay-le-Rideau Skip-the-Line Ticket
- Discover an architectural jewel set within a romantic park in the Loire Valley's Indre River
- Explore the 19th-century living and dining rooms of the Marquis of Biencourt
- Enjoy the fruits of an exceptional restoration programme
After benefiting from an exceptional restoration program, this jewel of the Loire Valley will be revealing its finery in the summer of 2017. The château also offers a new experience: new highlighted collections, a dream-like tour path, mobile tour guide applications, the romantic park and so on. Not to be missed: the living room and dining room of the Marquis of Biencourt (19th century décors), the atmospheric staging of the kitchen, the new interpretation area.
The sight is protected by UNESCO, and features gothic motifs, a royal apartment used by Louis XIII in 1619, stunning Renaissance ornamentation and façades that overlook the lakes, with apartments embellished with overhanging corner turrets.
- Skip-the-Line ticket to the Château of Azay-le-Rideau
- Gift shop
- Bicycle storage
- Tea rooms open from 1st April to 30th September
Prepare for the activity
• There is free admission for minors under 18, and 18-25 years old (EU nationals and EU residents)
• Last entry into the the château is 1 hour before closing time
• The average length of a visit is 1.5 hours
• Guided tours are in French, with audioguides available in French, English, German, Italian and Spanish
• Adapted tours for disabled visitors