Christchurch Tramway Restaurant 4 Course Dinner Tour
- Enjoy a fine dining experience aboard a vintage tram
- Feast from a 4 course menu, served for the tram's tiny kitchen
- Marvel at the illuminated monuments of Christchurch
- Drive along the banks of the River Avon
- Get a complimentary drink on arrival
The colonial-style Christchurch Tram has been fully refurbished inside and out to create a cozy, intimate experience. It’s fully air-conditioned for comfortable dining at any time of year. Enjoy a complimentary drink on arrival. Then, sit back and relax as your knowledgeable driver provides live commentary on the city’s sights.
Glide past city highlights, such as the Avon River and Botanic Gardens on a 2.5-hour journey through the city center. See how the city has been rebuilt since the earthquakes of 2010 and 2011. Popular with locals and out-of-towners, the dinner tour features chef-prepared menus in a dining car for up to 36 people.
Enjoy seasonal fare served from the tram’s tiny kitchen, including a first course, main course and dessert. As well as a creative selection of innovative meals, the chefs can also cater to specific dietary requirements with prior notice.
- 4 course dinner
- Complimentary drink on arrival
- Live commentary by the driver
- Additional drinks
Prepare for the activity
Christchurch Tramway Stop 1, Cathedral Junction, Christchurch. From March - October, tour departs at 19:00. From November - February, tour departs at 19:30. In both cases, please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes prior to tour start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The Tramway Restaurant is not suitable for children aged under 10 years old. The price for a child aged over 10 is the same as for an adult