Christchurch Hop-On Hop-Off Tour by Vintage Tram
- Explore the sights of Christchurch by vintage tram
- See how Christchurch has developed since the earthquakes of 2010 and 2011
- Jump off at sights such as the Canterbury Museum and Botanic Garden
- Shop at the innovative Re:Start complex, made from recycled shipping containers
- Stroll in the urban oasis of Hagley Park
- Discover New Zealand's most beautiful shopping street
Travel through the regenerated city center to see innovative architecture, such as shopping complex made out of shipping containers. See how the city center has been rebuilt after the devastating earthquakes of 2010 and 2011.
Listen to a fascinating commentary from your driver as you take a full circuit in just 50 minutes, or jump on and off at leisure at 17 strategic stops. The tram currently starts at Cathedral Junction and travels through Cathedral Square, before passing the River Avon. Jump off at the Re:Start Mall, or Canterbury Museum, just a short stroll from the Botanic Garden and Arts Center.
Discover the city’s largest urban space at Hagley Park, or explore the boutique stores of New Regent Street, New Zealand’s “Most Beautiful Street.”
- Full-day ticket for the vintage tram
- On board commentary
Prepare for the activity
• Children under 15 years old are free of charge