Krakow: Chocholowska Thermal Baths Evening Experience
Pickup includedPickup from any hotel or accommodation in Krakow area.
- Spend a relaxing evening at Chocholowska Baths
- Unwind in one of the eight thermal whirlpools
- Soak in geothermal waters, rich in beneficial minerals
- Admire panoramic scenic views from the sauna's observation deck
- Make use of the activities on offer, including water volleyball
At the baths, relax in one of the eight whirlpools of thermal waters with a temperature of 36 degrees Celsius. The water has been extracted from a depth of nearly 3600 meters and is packed with beneficial micronutrients such as sulfur, calcium, magnesium, and sodium. The outdoor pools also offer plenty of fun-filled activities, including water volleyball, volcano geysers, water walls, inflatable slides, and more.
Make sure to visit the salt cave or dry sauna, as well as the regular steam sauna (at own expense). There's also a stunning Highlander Cottage sauna with an observation deck boasting panoramic views of the scenery. At the end of the experience, stop by the cooling pool on the terrace, which is the perfect way to revitalize. If you’re feeling peckish, you can also dine at the onsite restaurant before the return journey to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional English-speaking driver
- 3-hour pass to Chocholowska Baths (pools only)
- Small gift: free traditional cottage cheeses
- Food or drinks (other than water)
- Entry to the spa and massage area
- Entry to the saunas
- Additional costs (flip flops, swimwear, shower gel, towels etc)
Prepare for the activity
• If your child is less than 150cm tall, please inform the supplier so that a child seat can be arranged
• You have 3-hours in total to spend at the thermal baths, this includes time to change your clothes before and after