Luxury Catamaran Snorkeling, Sailing & Beach Tour
- Marvel at the amazing blue waters while sailing in a luxury catamaran
- Swim with the turtles at Buck Island and enjoy an abundance of sea life
- Snorkel in the crystal-blue waters and see coral, shipwrecks, and marine life
- Swim at Honeymoon Beach on Water Island, perhaps the Virgin Islands' most beautiful beach
- Enjoy a Pain Killer or other drinks at the famous Dinghy's Beach Bar and Cafe
Once on board you’ll find meticulous attention to details throughout the catamaran. There are plenty of water toys to keep you entertained throughout the day, from stand-up paddleboards (SUPs), to snorkeling equipment and relaxing floats, to beach games. The swim saddles with floating drink holders will surely be your favorite for great group conversations on the water.
Your small group will have many options for the day. Snorkel among tropical fish, vibrant coral, and grazing sea turtles at Turtle Cove in the Buck Island National Wildlife Refuge. Then, have a Pain Killer and relax on the white sandy beaches of Honeymoon Bay on Water Island, perhaps one of the most beautiful bays in the Virgin Islands. You won't regret signing up for this luxurious, relaxing day on the water.
- Light snacks
- Ice, beer, soda
- Pisces rum punch
- Snorkel equipment
- All fees, permits, and fuel
- Captain and crew gratuity
Prepare for the activity
Please meet your crew at Yacht Haven Grande marina in Havensight, Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas. Meet in front of the main marina offices at Yacht Haven Grande facing the marina. There are comfortable blue tables and chairs to relax until your Captain and crew meet you. The meeting point is a 2-3 minute walk from the main cruise ship dock at WICO or a 10-15 minute taxi ride from the Crown Bay cruise ship dock.Open in Google Maps ⟶