Charlotte Amalie: Virgin Islands Snorkeling and Boating Tour
- Enjoy a semi-private tour to Buck Island National Wildlife Refuge where you can snorkel and swim with turtles
- Take a scenic boat ride to Honeymoon Beach
- Experience the crystal clear waters of the Virgin Islands
Once the group is finished snorkeling, you will be free to enjoy a cold beer or two. Following Turtle Cove, you will be whisked away to Honeymoon Beach/Water Island, a #1 beach on Trip Advisor. There you will enjoy the white sand beach and crystal blue waters, and can visit the world-famous Dinghy's Beach Bar.
Depending on availability, you can also either MV Aquarius, a new 2018 31-foot Wellcraft powerboat, MV Poseidon a new 2019 38-Foot Ocean Cat, or SY Pisces, a luxury 47-Foot Leopard Catamaran.
- All fees
- Snorkeling equipment
- Water, ice, beer, and "Seas the Day" rum punch
- Gratuities (it is recommended to tip the crew 15-20% at the end of the tour)
Prepare for the activity
Guest should arrive at Yacht Haven Grande Marina which is immediately adjacent to the WICO/Havensight cruise ship dock. Please go to the main Marina office facing the water. There is a sitting area with blue chairs, our crew will meet you there to escort you to our slip. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶