Charlotte Amalie Historic Main Street Food Tour
- Discover the most popular spots for local food
- Walk through history as you visit a 17th-century fort
- Enjoy a friendly, informative and local guide
By the end of our tour, you’ll be navigating the streets of Downtown St. Thomas with ease knowing exactly where to go for that local island flavor minus the tourist traps. These tours also include historical information and fun facts about St. Thomas’ rich culture.
You’ll learn about the island’s Danish history and influences and walk through our 350 year old city as you traverse transformed warehouses that now house jewelry stores and restaurants.
- Food tasting at five eateries
- Historical tour of Main Street
Prepare for the activity
We meet directly in front of Fort Christian (large red fort) in downtown Main Street. It is located up a short hill and directly across the street from the Emancipation Garden. Emancipation Garden is the first park you will encounter as you enter downtown.Open in Google Maps ⟶