Savoy Vineyards Wine-Tasting Tour
Pickup includedPick-up at hotels in the Chambéry area.
- Savor two guided wine tasting sessions of the Savoy’s finest wines
- Tour of some of the Savoy’s secret spots
- Admire the vineyard views with backdrop of the mountains
Your first stop will be in the heart of the infinite rows of vineyards for your first wine tasting session, led by an expert on the wines of the area.
You will then travel towards the Bauges mountain chain and discover the medieval Chignin towers followed by your second guided wine tasting session. The famous Chignin Bergeron and the Mondeuse Rouge de Savoie, both born from rare and distinguished varieties of grape will form part of the selection.
- All travel for the day from Chambéry
- Private guide services with a professional, Savoy wine specialist
- Two wine tasting sessions within the vineyards (4 wines)
- Personal expenses
- Pregnant women
- Children under 18 years
Prepare for the activity
• Tour subject to availability