Chambéry: Wine Tasting Walk with Vineyard Views
Pickup includedThe guide will take you to the hotel, place... you want
- Enjoy a wine tasting
- Feast on a lunch of local products
- Visit the historical “Abymes” and “Apremont” vineyards
You will then enjoy a lunch of local products, including “Diots”, which are local pork sausages marinated and cooked in local red wine. This will be served with wine, coffee, and an after dinner liquor, all served in the setting of a magical place.
Next on your agenda will be a historical “Abymes” and “Apremont” vineyards visit. This is a mythical area where one of the biggest disasters in the Alps occurred, and whilst here you will visit a famous little church which has been a place of pilgrimage since the Black Virgins Miracle. You will enjoy wine tasting in a wonderful spot overlooking a magical lake and the surrounding Alpine mountains, tasting the famous Crémant of Savoie and other local young/primeur wines.
- Lunch of local products
- Transportation in a private car
- Wine tasting
- Full technical documentation provided in French and English
- Professional tasting glass bearing the emblem of Savoy
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes