Tarragona: Delta de l'Ebre Natural Park Tour
- Discover the last piece of land where the Ebro River ends
- See numerous native bird species up close through binoculars
- Immerse yourself in the rich flora and fauna of the Delta de l'Ebre
Then, grab some binoculars and flock to the two largest lagoons in the area L’Encanyissada and La Tancada, all in the south of the Delta. The lagoons offer plenty of observation points from where you can watch a variety of bird species that inhabit this area. Continue the walk to Poblenou del Delta, a small and white village located in the middle of the famous rice fields that are considered a quality ingredient throughout this part of Spain.
Then, visit one of the most scenic places in the Delta – Trabucador Beach. Directly in front of the unspoiled beach, you can see the ruins of the old Sant Joan tower. The Trabucador Beach is a 6-kilometer tail that is located right in the middle of the Ebro Delta Nature Reserve and enters the sea up to the point of Banya Peninsula, farther to the south. Gaze in awe at this magical place which is a real shelter of calmness for visitors.
- Local guide
- Transportation from the meeting point
- Liability insurance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• The meeting point is a small and yellow wood house located in front of the river. In case nobody is present, the meeting point number 2 is just behind, at 50 meters in a larger and brown wood houseOpen in Google Maps ⟶