Cassis: 3 Calanques Tour by Electric Mountain Bike
- Explore the stunning landscapes of the Calanques National Park
- Discover the 3 creeks of Cassis as you ride along gravel tracks
- Ride your electric mountain bike without effort to panoramic viewpoints
After showing the guide that you’re able to handle the electric mountain bike you’ll be ready to begin the tour. Ride along the road to Gineste and then climb to the Gardiole Pass. From there it’s a pleasant descent to the creek known as En Vau.
Take a break and enjoy a swim, if you wish. Next you'll ride up to the ridges, where you’ll be rewarded with views of magnificent Cassis Bay. As you cycle to the other 2 creeks you’ll have views of Canaille Cape, one of the highest Maritime cliffs in Europe. Ride through the creeks of Port Pin and Port Miou.
Return to the starting point and visit the village of Cassis, admiring the lovely beaches along the way.
- Electric mountain bike and helmet rental
- Professional guide with commentary
- Photos (sent after the tour, on request)
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Piscine Cap Provence (swimming pool, downstairs), 3 Chemin des Gorguettes, 13260 Cassis Once you are on Chemin des Gorguettes, turn right in the direction of the Stade Nautique and Cassis Forest. Then, go straight to the white building housing the swimming pool. By bus: 5 minutes from the Régis Vidal stop By train: 10 minutes by bus from the Cassis station (go to the Régis Vidal stop)Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This is an easy-to-medium-difficulty route and normal health is required
• You must know how to ride a mountain bike and not to be afraid of biking on gravel tracks
• Riders must be more than 4 ft 9 in tall and weigh less than 240 lbs. Children must be older than 10 years. You must indicate your height at the time of booking
• The activity is not recommended for pregnant women or people with health problems
• You must wear closed-toe shoes, and a climate-appropriate sports outfit
• Be sure to bring water and cereal bars (in a backpack, if possible)
• The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions: for example, during the summer, the National Park may be closed due to fire hazards. If the weather is not favorable, you will be able to choose another route, another date or a full refund
• Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if there are not enough people on the tour