Cartagena: Private Beach Day in the Rosario Islands
Pickup includedYour hotel in the old city or in Bocagrande.
- Unwind and enjoy a perfect day on a private beach away from the crowds
- Benefit from amenities such as bathrooms, beach beds, and paddle boards
- Enjoy a welcome drink and traditional lunch
- Relax with a convenient hotel pickup and speedboat transfer
When you arrive, be welcomed with a drink by one of the hosts who speak Spanish, English or French. Then, marvel at 50m strip of white sand where you can spend the day sunbathing and relaxing by the ocean. Feel assured knowing that you will not be bothered by hordes of vendors on this private beach, making use of the beach beds, chairs, bathrooms, lounge music, restaurant, bar, and massage zones.
During your stay, be served a traditional lunch with juice. Also, feel free to use one of the paddleboards to play in the ocean and make use of the towels to get yourself dry between your splashes in the water. By about 3 PM, begin your transfer back to Cartagena, where you will be dropped off at the pier in front of the Clock Tower by the walled city.
- Hotel pickup
- Speedboat transfer
- Welcome drink
- Traditional lunch with fruit juice
- Beach chairs
- Dock fees (18,500 Pesos to be paid in cash at the dock)
- Additional activities such as snorkeling or massage
- Alcoholic drinks or foods
- Extra expenses not mentioned above
Prepare for the activity
If you are staying outside of the hotel pickup places, you are welcome to meet the host no later than 8:30 AM at Door #1 of La Bodeguita Dock, Avenida Blas de Lezo, Cartagena, Bolívar, ColombiaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• A yellow flag at the dock means its windy and the ocean might be choppy; you may need to return earlier than expected
• A red flag at the dock means its inappropriate to cross the sea