Cardiff: City Center Walking Tour
- Experience Welsh culture, customs and language
- See Cardiff’s renowned arcades and market
- Witness the most important sights in Cardiff city center
Discover many facets of Cardiff’s rich past and present on a leisurely stroll through the city. The route will take you via the shopping district, the Castle Quarter, through Bute Park and the civic center, ending in front of Cardiff Castle.
Your guide will give you plenty of tips, suggestions and recommendations of things to do in Cardiff and around Wales, including where to find the city’s hidden gems and best bars and restaurants. The tour is flexible, so if you have any specific requests they can be catered to, such as where you want to start or finish, what you want to see, and what you want to learn about in particular.
- 2.5-hour walking tour
- Local guide
- Entrance fees to any attractions
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• Please bring clothing suitable for bad weather
• Please wear comfortable shoes