Cappadocia: Full–Day Discovery Hiking Tour
Pickup includedCentrally located Cappadocia Hotels
- Discover one of the largest, deepest and best preserved underground cities in the region
- Enjoy an easy hike in one of the most attractive valleys of the region
- Savor an authentic Cappadocia lunch in one of the selected restaurants
- Visit one of the biggest monastic settlements and largest cathedral in Cappadocia
After lunch, make a short photo stop at Yaprakhisar Panorama and see the viewpoint with unforgettable views of the cave village and countless fairy chimneys.
End the tour with a visit to the Selime Monastery, one of the biggest and most fascinating religious settlements in Cappadocia. This complex was carved into the rock face by monks in the 13th century. At the end of a spectacular day’s sightseeing, head back to your hotel at around 5:00 PM.
- Hotel pick-up & drop off service
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional and licensed tourist guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Museum entrance fees
- Parking fees