Cappadocia Highlights Small-Group Tour by Minibus
Pickup includedCentrally located Cappadocia hotels.
- Visit the most famous mushroom shaped fairy chimneys in Cappadocia
- Enjoy an easy hike in one of the most attractive valleys of the region
- Discover one of the largest, deepest and best preserved underground cities in the world
Hike along the Red and Rose Valley which are the most breathtakingly and mysteriously beautiful valleys of Cappadocia. Stop in Cavusin Cave Village where you will see a rock castle and troglodyte dwellings, where people lived until the 20th century. Relax with a delicious lunch in a local restaurant before your descent towards to the center of the earth.
Take a trip to the Kaymakli Underground City which is one of the largest and most fascinating multilevel underground settlements of Cappadocia. This incredible underground world contains courtyards, stables, churches and wineries all intertwined in an extensive network of tunnels. End the day with a visit to the Pigeon Valley where you will see the best examples of rock-carved dovecotes and pigeon nests.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off service
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional and licensed tourist guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Museum entrance fees
- Parking Fees
- Gratuities, optional
Prepare for the activity
• Pick-up is available from Goreme, Nevsehir, Uchisar, Urgup and Cavusin.