Cappadocia: All-In-One Private Day Trip
- Visit the top Cappadocia sights in just one day
- See the most impressive panoramic view of Cappadocia
- Learn about the unique history, culture, and nature of the region
Get picked up from your hotel between 9:30 am and 10:00 am and head to a panoramic viewpoint. Take in the stunning views of Göreme village and the characteristic fairy chimneys while your guide provides you with an informative introduction to the natural landscape and the history of the area. Make a stop at Pigeon Valley and marvel at the hundreds of pigeon dwellings carved into the rock faces. Next, visit the Göreme Open Air Museum, a UNESCO World Heritage Site which features Cappadocia's most impressive rock-cut churches. Admire the frescoes and wall paintings that date back to 11th and 12th centuries.
Continue on to Avanos, a town famous for its long tradition of pottery art dating back to 2000 B.C. Watch a demonstration at a traditional pottery workshop to understand the production process firsthand. Then visit the underground city of Kaymaklı, which served as a hiding place for early Christians. From there it's on to Paşabağları or Monks Valley, known to have the best fairy chimneys in all of Cappadocia. Make one last stop for fairy chimneys at Devrent Valley and check out the animal-shaped rock formations. See which animal shapes you can spot before heading back to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional art historian and local guide
- Luxury vehicle with driver (Mercedes Vito)
- Visit to Kaymakli Underground City
- Visit to Goreme Open Air Museum
- Parking fees
- Lunch and drinks
- All entrance fees