From Cape Town: Private Cape Point and Peninsula Day Tour
Pickup includedPickup is offered from locations in the Cape Town City Bowl area. If pickup is not possible from your hotel, meet at Engen Oranje Service Centre, 27 Annandale St, Gardens, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa.
- Enjoy an aerial view of Cape Town from the top of Signal Hill
- Take a guided tour of the beautiful Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Opt to visit Boulders Beach penguin colony
- Take in panoramic views of the Cape Point National Park
- Meet the local seals of Hout Bay with a quick stop at the port
Next, visit Simon's Town and the Boulders Beach penguin colony. The penguin colony is on a sheltered beach made up of inlets between granite boulders, hence the beach's name. It remains a popular destination because of the colony of African penguins who settled there in 1982.
Choose whether to pay to enter the reserve or to simply view the penguins' access areas from the free beach nearby. The Cape Point National Park offers guests access to the furthest part of Cape Point, home to the famous lighthouse and spectacular panoramic views.
Take the Flying Dutchman tram to the lighthouse or take a pretty walk there. After reconvening at the meeting point, head off on the Atlantic Sea-Board for a scenic drive before stopping at Hout Bay to see the seals in the harbor.
Travel along the famous Chapman's Peak, taking in the views and stopping at the lookout point for photos. Before heading back to Cape Town, make a last stop at Camps Bay for breathtaking views of the 12 Apostles Mountains. Get dropped off at your hotel to conclude the tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from locations near or in the Cape Town City Bowl
- Cape Point National Park entry
- Kirstenbosch Gardens entry fee
- Boulders Beach Penguin Colony entry fee
- Private transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Chapmans Peak Drive toll
- Qualified tour guide
- Bottled water
- Cape Point Flying Dutchman tram fee of R80 (optional)
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing