Cape Peninsula and Penguin Colony Full Day Shared Tour
Pickup includedYour accommodation in Cape Town
- See the best South Africa has to offer on this fun-filled day
- Visit the white sand beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay
- Gaze at the peaks of the Twelve Apostles
- Wander through the majestic Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Take the option to sail to Seal Island or visit a penguin colony
- Stop to smell the flowers at the Kirstenbosch Bontanical Gardens
- 45 minutes
Hout Bay (boat cruise)
Kalk Bay (photo stop)
Muizenberg (photo stop)
Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden
- 30 minutes
1. Clifton & Camps Bay
Situated along the Atlantic Seaboard, the beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay have been awarded Blue Flag status, offering pristine white beaches and beautiful, clear waters that make these beaches highly popular with locals and visitors alike.
2. Hout Bay & Seal Island Boat Trip
The small fishing village of Hout Bay is often jokingly referred to as the ‘Republic of Hout Bay’ by Cape Town locals, and feels like an entirely separate town. A beautiful beach, delicious fresh seafood, bustling markets, and plenty of restaurants make this suburb a must-visit on any Cape tour. You will also have the option of going to admire the thousands of seals that inhabit the Seal Island at your own cost.
3. Cape Point
Cape Point and the spectacular nature reserve that lies in this area are some of the most famous landmarks in Cape Town, and for good reason. Situated on the very tip of the peninsula, with the Indian Ocean on one side and the Atlantic Ocean on the other, the area spans landscapes of rugged cliffs, lush fynbos, and vast open spaces – no Cape Town tour is complete without a visit to Cape Point.
4. Simon's Town & Penguin Colony
Simon's Town is the seat of the SA Navy, and has a charming coastal town atmosphere and a vibrant history. Here you can find a thriving harbor, a toy museum, navy museum, and plenty of other sights – nearby is also Boulders Beach where you can admire the penguins for an extra fee.
5. Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
The Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens offer visitors a haven of peace and serenity at the foot of the Devil's Peak mountain. Let yourself be enchanted and your senses roam free in the sights, smells, and sounds of this luscious forest.
- Registered tour guide
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee to Cape Point and Kirstenbosch Gardens
- Lunch and optional extras
- Boat trip to Seal Island
- Entry to the Boulders Beach Penguin Colony
Prepare for the activity
• The boat trip to Seal Island and entry to the Boulders Beach Penguin Colony are available for additional fee, paid on location