Cape of Good Hope Full-Day Private Tour
Pickup includedPick-up possible from any hotel in Cape Town and the surrounding area (no more than 15 minutes from the City Bowl).
- Experience the scenic beauty of the Cape Peninsula
- Discover the white sand beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay
- Gaze in awe at the peaks of the Twelve Apostles mountains
- See where the Indian and Atlantic oceans meet at Cape Point
- Enjoy a way up to Table mountain in the Morning
Enter the Cape Point Nature Reserve on the tip of the peninsula, and then head to Simon's Town to explore the thriving harbor and attractions such as the navy museum in the hometown of the South African Navy.
Enjoy the quiet of the Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens at the foot of Devil's Peak mountain and wander through a forest of fragrant plants before the return trip to Cape Town.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Registered guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to Cape Point Nature Reserve and Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Lunch and optional extras
- Boat trip to Seal Island
- Entry to the Boulders Beach Penguin Colony
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes