Cape Peninsula: Private Full-Day Tour from Cape Town
Pickup includedYour accommodation in Cape Town
- Discover the unique Cape of Good Hope and the south-westernmost tip of Africa
- Enjoy a glass of local wine, learn all about penguins, and look out for whales
- Explore the beautiful coastline, unspoiled nature, and the fascinating wildlife of Africa
After the boat ride you will head along Chapman's Peak Drive, one of the most beautiful coastal roads in the world. You will continue on through Misty Cliffs and Scarborough before you reach the entrance to Cape Point (entrance fees included). You then travel 10 kilometers through the National Park before reaching the Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point. The National Park is one of the most biodiverse in the world with over 1,000 native plants, the Cape mountain zebra, the giant eland (the world’s largest species of antelope), and 250 different species of birds.
After a small lunch you will head back along the False Bay coast. The southern right whale can be spotted here between July and August as they swim along the Cape coastline with their newborn calves. Afterwards you will stop at the penguin beach of Simons Town, where you can experience swimming with penguins.
After refreshment at Café Olympia or a snack at Kalkies you will head along Old Boy’s Drive to the wine region of Constantia.
- Entrance to Cape of Good Hope, Cape Point
- Tour guide
- Day tour by car
- Parking and toll fees
- Entrance to the Penguin Beach
- Entrance to Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden or wine tasting in Constantia
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes