Cambridge: Private Tour w/ Mandarin-Speaking Guide
On this Cambridge Walking Tour with a native British Mandarin-speaking guide, explore this historic university and some of its most famous colleges, including King’s College and Trinity College.
About this activity
Duration 3 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
As requested by the guest.
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Select date, participants and language:
Tour the University of Cambridge, King’s College, Trinity College and beyond
Have time to explore the many museums and galleries at your leisure
See inside some of Cambridge’s finest chapels
Join this Cambridge Walking Tour with a native British Mandarin-speaking guide. Explore this historic university and some of its most famous colleges, including King’s College and Trinity College.
On this tour, you will learn about the history of this famous university, visit the prestigious King’s College where one of China’s most famous poets studied and see the college where one of the world’s most famous living scientists now teaches. Hear about how English kings made their mark on the city and how current students live here today.
You will see inside some of Cambridge’s finest chapels and have time to explore the many museums and galleries at your leisure following the tour if you wish. Enjoy all of this and more, in the company of a native British Mandarin-speaking guide.
Native British Mandarin-speaking guide throughout the tour
• Private tour
• Max 15 participants per guide
• Half-day walking tours are approximately 3-hours long
• This tour starts from the Guildhall in Cambridge city center
• This is a walking tour so wearing a pair of comfortable shoes to ensure happy walking for a prolonged period of time is recommended
• If you would like to extend your half-day tour into a full-day tour, please make this known when enquiring and you will be happily accommodated