This activity has GetYourGuide's stamp of approval! Exceptional customer service, knowledgeable staff, and a great time guaranteed.
See Cambridge's world-renowned College Backs from a punt on the River Cam on a VAQAS award-winning guided river tour. 8 Colleges, 9 Bridges and many centuries of history!
About this activity
Duration 45 minutes
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Select date and participants:
See the Mathematical Bridge
Pass by King's College Chapel
Marvel at Clare College Gardens
See the Wren Library
Punt under the Bridge of Sighs
Admire the Wedding Cake building
This 45-minute College Backs tour offers the ideal introduction to Cambridge’s long and eventful history. Discover how the city has evolved from medieval market town to world-class center for education whilst enjoying spectacular views from the river.
This tour is the best way to showcase Cambridge. Your guide will have a passion for history and a talent for sharing that with you. From the Gothic splendor of King’s College Chapel to the classical elegance of the Wren Library, your guide will ensure that you don’t miss a thing.
The guides are at your service come rain or shine, so come and experience Cambridge’s most popular tour.
When you get there
The tour starts and finishes at our Mill Lane station. The full address is Scudamore's Punting Company, Granta Place, Mill Lane, Cambridge CB2 1RS.
• Despite the constraints of the historic riverside locations, the supplier will endeavor to ensure everyone has access to the punt stations
• Tours leave regularly throughout the day, departing every 15-20 minutes
• Your ticket can be used on a walk up basis to claim seats on the next available tour
• Tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase
• Last departure is one hour before the closing time. Extended times available during spring, summer and autumn so please check with the local operator for the exact times