From Cairo: Day Tour of Mo Salah's Early Life in Egypt
Pickup includedYour guide will pick you up in your hotel lobby.
- Explore the village of Nagrig where Mo Salah was born
- Visit Osmathon Football Club where Salah first played
- Enjoy the views of the Egyptian countryside
- Admire the graffiti of Mo Salah at Zahrat el-Bustan
- Benefit from an expert guide and convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
After pickup at your hotel lobby, travel 140 kilometers (87 miles)in an air-conditioned vehicle to Basioun in the Gharbia Governorate, the hometown of Mo Salah. Once there, visit Nagrig, the village where he was born, and enjoy a walk in the village street. See his former home and school, which was later named after him, before heading to Osmathon Football Club where Salah first played football (soccer).
Throughout your tour, get a glimpse of life in the Egyptian countryside. Learn about how farmers cultivate their lands, which tools they use, and the traditional methods they use. Have the chance to drink a traditional tea with them in their break, and walk by the canals they use to irrigate their land.
You will also stop for photos by the famous graffiti of Mohamed Salah at Zahrat el-Bustan cafe and El-Hadaba. Zahrat el-Bustan is a local Arabic coffee shop in the downtown area of Cairo where many demonstrators during the Egyptian revolution in 2011 used to meet up. Finally, stop at Mo Salah's father's butcher shop, Abu Salah (Father of Salah), where you may get the chance to chat with his father. At the end of your tour, travel in comfort back to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Expert tour guide
- Entrance fees
- All service charges and taxes