From Cairns: Premium Great Barrier Reef Snorkeling & Diving
- Experience a comfortable day on the reef on a modern vessel
- Dive or snorkel at 2 exclusive outer reef locations
- Enjoy a tropical buffet lunch with hot and cold dishes
Enjoy a light morning tea and a tropical buffet lunch including a selection of cold meats, salads and fruits. Complimentary tea, coffee and chilled water are served throughout the day (snacks, soft and alcoholic beverages are also available for purchase). Snorkeling is the easiest way to discover the Great Barrier Reef, it is as simple as breathing. If you have never snorkeled before, don't worry, a briefing is held on board, explaining how to put and use the snorkeling gear. All of the snorkeling equipment required is supplied as part of your trip, including a wetsuit or stinger suit. Prescription masks are also available upon request. Book your Great Barrier Reef snorkeling tour today.
The private reef locations are approximately 70 kilometers (about 43 miles) offshore, these unique sites offer superb coral formations and an abundance of coral and marine life including inquisitive Nemos, Turtles, Stingrays and Wally the friendly Maori Wrasse. Visit 2 different reef locations daily, these are chosen en-route considering weather and sea conditions to ensure the best in-water experience. Visit either Normank, Saxon or Hastings Reef. This tour allows over 4 hours to explore the Outer Great Barrier Reef, offering quality diving and snorkeling experiences, value for money, and most importantly incredible memories that will last a lifetime.
- 4 hours on the outer reef at 2 exclusive snorkel and dive locations
- Morning tea or coffee
- Hot and cold tropical buffet lunch
- Hot freshwater showers
- Detailed snorkel and dive briefings
- Guided snorkeling tours
- Use of dive/snorkel equipment, including masks, snorkels, fins and flotation devices
- Use of wet and stinger suits
- Prescription mask (optional)
- Environmental Management Charge and levies ($20 per person, to be paid on board)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Scuba diving
- Certified diver guides
- Digital camera hire
- Return transfers from the Northern Beaches (can be purchased for $20 per person: please advise if required)
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• Certified divers: please bring cert-card and logbook. You will also be asked to fill out and sign an Advice to Divers Form. Medical Standards differ from country to country, and certain medication / medical conditions may preclude you from diving in Australia.
• Introductory Divers: if you are doing an introductory dive you will be asked to fill out and sign a medical declaration form.