Great Barrier Reef Snorkel Tour & Return Helicopter Flights
Pick-up serviceYour accommodation in Cairns. Hotel pickup and drop off from Port Douglas is not included.
- Enjoy a scenic helicopter flight to and from the reef
- Visit the outer Great Barrier Reef - a healthy reef system further from land
- Take to the skies and appreciate the true size and beauty of the reef.
- Spend 1.5 hours on a boat at Hastings Reef: full with marine life
- Snorkel and swim straight off the boat
Climb on board a luxury cruise vessel ‘Evolution’. Enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch and snorkelling straight off the boat to explore the wonders below the surface, or choose to simply swim, tan or relax on deck. After 1.5 hours out at Hastings Reef, return back to the helicopter for your return flight home. Depart on a different route to the one in which you came. Soar over the reef, highlighting the vastness of the reef systems and pristine sand cays.
- Helicopter flight to and from Hastings reef
- Snorkeling equipment
- Cairns Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Scuba diving
- Wetsuit/lycra suit hire
- Underwater camera hire
- Soft drinks and alcohol
- 20 fuel levy required, to be paid directly on the day of travel
Prepare for the activity
• Weight Policy: individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage must be advised at time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 110kg. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 110kg are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of ticket price – this is payable to the local partner on day of travel
You might also like...
Product ID: 71469