Waterfall, Wildlife and Rainforest Tour from Cairns
2019 GetYourGuide Award Winner
Recognizing the best experiences for travelers worldwide. Learn more
Pickup includedTransfers available from Cairns and Northern Beaches hotels
- Visit Millaa Millaa Falls, which is Australia's most photographed cascade
- Explore a landscape of rugged mountains, winding rivers and rainforests
- Swim and float on inflatables at cascading waterfalls and swimming holes
Travel across the volcanic landscape of the Atherton Tablelands. Marvel at the 18-meter-high Millaa Millaa Falls, framed by lush rainforest and tree ferns.
Enjoy lunch at the Malanda Pub, before visiting Mount Hypipamee. Walk through rainforest on easy pathways. See wildlife around Dinner Falls, including brush turkeys and Boyd’s forest dragon.
Visit the giant curtain fig tree, and try your luck at platypus spotting in Yungaburra. Enjoy a last swim at Lake Eacham, before afternoon tea and the trip back to Cairns.
- Transfers from and to your accommodation
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Lunch at the historic Malanda Pub
- Tea, coffee, hot chocolate, biscuits and fruit throughout the day
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• It is recommended that you bring a hoodie or warm jacket as it can get cold up in the mountains