Half-Day Barron River White-Water Rafting Activity
Pickup includedPickup is available at Port Douglas Hotels.
- Marvel at the stunning rainforest landscapes of Barron Gorge National Park
- Ride the grade three rapids of the Barron River, including the Roostertail
- Choose from Cairns and Port Douglas departure options
Meet your guide at Lake Placid, and get ready for your river rafting tour on the river. Enjoy the area’s scenic beauty and a combination of calm water and a series of white-water rapids as well.
Spend two hours navigating rapids up to grade three. No experience is necessary, making this a good choice for beginning rafters. There is also plenty of excitement for the more experienced.
- Training by professional river guides
- All safety equipment
- Two hours of white-water rafting
- National park fees
- River levy ($30 per person, payable on board)
- Optional extras such as shoe rental
- Souvenir photos (available for purchase)
- Children under 12 years
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
• Some medical conditions, disabilities, or impairments may exclude participants from rafting for safety reasons. The activity is not suitable for pregnant women
• Every participant must sign a liability release form prior to participating
• Be sure to wear a swimsuit under your clothing and footwear with a back strap
• Please leave all jewelry and valuables at your accommodation