3-Day Mekong Delta Tour Sai Gon - Phu Quoc
Pick-up serviceHotel pickup is available from selected hotels in Districts 1 and 3 of Saigon. Otherwise, please make your way to Saigon Opera House, So 07, Cong truong Lam Son, Ben Nghe, District 1, HCM. Shuttle service from pier to Duong Dong Town in Phu Quoc (vice versa) is free of charge. Fee for other pickup/drop-off locations will be advised upon booking.
- Marvel at stunning scenery along the river
- Explore the bustling gloating markets at Cai Rang and Cai Be
- Visit quaint farms by bike and feast on tropical fruit in the countryside
- Enjoy a magical sunset from the deck of your ship
Wake up feeling refreshed by the sound of the river, and enjoy a sunrise cruise as the delta comes to life. After breakfast, explore the verdant aquatic landscape on a rowing sampan, taking in local houses, abundant orchards and ship-building yards. Alternatively, discover the nearby town on foot or meander down small side canals by bicycle. Enjoy a tasty lunch before a trip through exotic villages and lush plantations. The ship moors by Tra On Island, as you prepare for another relaxing evening illuminated by the sunset.
After morning tea and an early cruise to absorb the glorious morning atmosphere on the river, visit the famous floating market of Cai Rang. Marvel at the sheer abundance of exotic fruits and vegetables. After the wonders of the market, take a comfortable shuttle to Rach Gia for the ferry to the holiday paradise of Phu Quoc (lunch box provided on the way).
- Transfer by from Saigon to cruise boat
- Accommodation in cozy double or twin bedded cabins
- English speaking guide aboard the cruise on trips
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Mineral water placed in your cabin
- Free tea and coffee
- Trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Transfer by shuttle bus to Rach Gia
- Ferry from Rach Gia to Phu Quoc for the direction Phu Quoc to Saigon
- Drinks and tips are not included in the price (except the mineral water in your cabin and tea/coffee)
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
• Please bring casual clothes and a light jumper as it might get a bit chilly at night
• The price is based on a shared twin-room basis. A single charge is applied when there is only one person using the room.
• The tour itinerary alternates between odd and even dates
• The same tour can also be booked in the reverse direction, starting with the flight from Saigon to Phu Quoc where you can stay and enjoy the island for as long as you like, then take the boat trip through the Mekong Delta back to Saigon.
• The drive between Can Tho and Rach Gia takes approximately 3 hours