Normandy Tour of D-Day Landing Beaches & Museum Tickets
- Explore the Mémorial de Caen Museum at your own pace and learn about World War II
- Take a memorable tour of the D-Day landing beaches
- Walk through the American Military Cemetery at Colleville-sur-Mer
- Enjoy a guided tour of the key American D-Day sites
- Visit Arromanches-Les-Bains (and watch "Normandy's 100 Days at the Arromanches 360 Cinema) and Pointe du Hoc
The tour consists of a self-guided visit of the Mémorial de Caen itself and a guided tour of the D-Day Landing Beaches and key sites. You can spend as much time as you wish discovering the Mémorial de Caen on the same day as your Landing Beaches guided tour or on another day.
The Mémorial de Caen is a museum and war memorial which you can explore at your own pace. Here, go on an historical journey through the 20th century, discovering major events from the end of World War I to the fall of the Berlin Wall. The museum features an entire section devoted to D-Day, and is the only museum in Normandy to relate the intensity of the invasion and explain its preparation in both enemy camps.
You'll also get the chance to visit the Normandy landing beaches in the company of a bilingual guide from Le Mémorial de Caen. Travel by air-conditioned minivan to the key American D-Day sites such as the artificial harbor at Arromanches, the American Military Cemetery at Colleville-sur-Mer, Omaha Beach and Pointe du Hoc.
- Memorial de Caen entrance ticket
- 5.5 hour guided tour of key D-Day sites
- Entry to Arromanches 360 Cinema to watch "Normandy's 100 Days"
- Children under 3 years
Prepare for the activity
Memorial de Caen Museum: Esplanade General Eisenhower - 14050 Caen. For the guided tour of the D-Day landing beaches, please go to the Memorial de Caen ticket desk 15 minutes before the departure time of your guided tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Memorial de Caen Museum 2018 opening dates information:
• From January 28 to March 31, 2020, the museum is open from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
• From April 1 to September 30, 2020, the museum is open from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
• From October 1 to December 31, 2020, the museum is open from 8:30 Am to 6:00 PM
• Please note, the museum is closed on December 25, 2020. The museum is also closed on Mondays in November and December 2020 (except December 21 and 28, 2020)