Vejer de la Frontera: Over 3-Hour Sherry and Tapas Tour
- Learn about Sherry production and wine tasting
- Enjoy each sherry paired with a different local dish
- Discover the local culture of Vejer de la Frontera
Carlos is incredibly knowledgeable, passionate about local cuisine and wine, and is wine-certified (WSET Level 2). He will explain how sherry is produced as you enjoy different types of sherry and try out the local cuisine. Expect to hear all about local traditions and cultural anecdotes as you stop at interesting points in the village between tapa bars.
All 5 sherries and 5 tapas are included in the tour price. Tapas will be paired with a sherry or wine if you prefer (alternative beverages can be provided for children and non-wine drinkers). Each bar will be special in its own way - some have magnificent views of the village, others are very local bars, as well as some that are Moorish or Andalusian influenced.
- 5 Tapas
- 5 Sherries
- Local knowledgeable guide
- Any additional food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Your guide Carlos, will be standing between the fountain and the Kiosk depending on how busy it is. Carlos will be wearing a blue polo t-shirt or a grey jacket, depending on the weather, with a supplier logo on; Plaza de España, 28-26, 11150 Vejer de la Frontera, Cádiz.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Passport or ID card for children
• This tour is not recommended for vegans as most of the local tapas have some sort of animal-based products
You might also like...
Product ID: 250872