Budapest: Night Cruise with Parliament View and Champagne
- Enjoy a 1-hour night cruise in downtown Budapest on the famous Danube River
- Admire the amazing panorama of the city from the open terrace or inner cabin of the sightseeing boat
- Marvel at the breathtaking Hungarian Parliament building as you cruise by
- Listen to English commentary with interesting insights and details about the Hungarian capital
- Get a welcome drink on board (one glass of champagne or orange juice)
The tour starts with the magnificent view of the Parliament, which is over 120 years old. Watch as the busy Pest promenade fills up with culinary delights, music, and life. The downtown bridges, as jewels of the Danube sparkle through the night as the evening cruise passes by. Discover the secrets, legends, and history of the Buda hills. As you return, make sure to capture the enchanting Buda Castle.
Snacks and additional beverages are available for purchase, including soft drinks and alcohol. Recorded English commentary will give you interesting insights and details about the Hungarian capital.
- 1-hour night cruise in downtown Budapest
- Prerecorded English audio commentary
- Guaranteed seats
- A welcome drink on board (one glass of champagne or orange juice)
- Hotel pickup or drop-off
- Assigned seats
Prepare for the activity
The departure place is at Batthyány tér, Pier 1 (Buda side, on the opposite side of the Parliament). Use the search term "Night Cruise Budapest" in order to find the location when using Google Maps.Open in Google Maps ⟶