Budapest: Guided Forest Walk
- Discover nature within an easy reach of the city centre
- See beautiful forest landscapes
- Enjoy distant views of Budapest
- Hear interesting stories about the area
- Enjoy a refreshing break in nature
During the walk, you will also hear stories of the past and see some of the historical features of the forest. Then, after a short ascent up to the top of the highest hilltop in Budapest, you can enjoy a full panoramic view of the surrounding landscapes. Afterwards, you can choose between a challenging downhill walk or the optional chairlift for an easier and more comfortable return to the foot of the hill.
- Guided forest walk
- Instructions on how to get to the meeting point (if required)
- Optional chairlift tickets (adults: HUF 1200, children: HUF 600)
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at the last stop (Normafa) of Budapest public transport bus number 21A. If you need help finding out how to get from your accommodations to this bus stop, please contact the local partner.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• The fee for the optional chairlift is payable on site if you wish to use this service.