Budapest Gala Concert & Danube Night Cruise
Pick-up serviceYour hotel or accommodation.
- Enjoy a unique Hungarian-style concert in Pesti Vigadó or Danube Palace
- Listen to classical works enhanced by the cimbalom, a Hungarian instrument
- Choose from four different options to suit your budget
Enjoy a performance from the Danube Symphony Orchestra. Experience a combination of classical, operetta, Hungarian folk and gypsy music, accompanied by ballet dancers on stage. What keeps the orchestra unique to Hungary is the accompaniment of the cimbalom, a traditional Hungarian folk instrument played by striking two beaters against a range of strings.
Every concert consists of two parts, between 40 and 45 minutes each. During intermission, you can have a drink at the bar, purchase DVDs of the Danube Symphony Orchestra or browse Hungarian souvenirs.
After the concert enjoy a 90-minute night cruise on the Danube River. Hop aboard and enjoy a candlelit atmosphere as you glide along the city's scenic waterway.
Danube Palace (Zrínyi Street 5)
- May: 4, 11, 18, 25
- June: 8, 15, 22
- July: 20, 27
- August: 10
- Sept: 7, 14, 21, 28,
- Oct: 5, 12, 19, 26,
- Dec: 27, 30
Pesti Vigado (Vigado Sqr 2 - Pest side)
- June: 29
- July: 6, 13
- August: 17, 24, 31
- 1st category Gala Concert ticket
- 1.5-hour cruise with selected drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Danube Palace (Zrínyi Street 5, 1051) at 19:30: June: 17, July: 1, 22, Aug: 12, Sept: 2, 9,16, 23, 30 Oct: 7, 14, 21, 28 Dec: 25, 27, 30 Pesti Vigado (Vigado Square 2, 1051) at 19:30: June: 24 July: 8, 15, Aug: 5, 19, 26Open in Google Maps ⟶
• After the concert, a host/hostess will escort you to the pier - it is a 5-minute walk from Danube Palace/Pesti Vigado
• Provide the exact address, name of accommodation within the city limits of Budapest, your phone number if you have ordered transfer service, please send it to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org