Castle District & Pest Driving Tour with Danube River Cruise
- Soak up the history and charm of Buda's old town Castle District, visiting the ancient Matthias Church and Fishermen's Bastion
- Gaze out over Budapest and the Danube River from St. Gellert Hill and Citadel, after visiting the charming Castle District and the City Park
- Cruise the Danube River, admiring World Heritage-listed views of the banks of Budapest
- Enjoy ample flexibility, with a choice of either a morning or afternoon tour start, with river cruise following
Your first stop is in the charming old town Castle District. Here you'll visit the Matthias Church, which is over 700 years old, and the Fishermen’s Bastion, before and driving up to the Gellért Hill Citadel. This vantage point offers spectacular view of Budapest.
Next, you'll head to the Pest side of Budapest, and drive through the downtown area. See the Central Market Hall, and Synagogue, before continue on to World Heritage listed Heroes’ Square and the City Park. Driving down grand Andrássy Avenue, pass by the Opera House and the St Stephen’s Basilica.
After your city tour of Budapest, board the boat for your Danube River Cruise, for a 1-hour trip on the river to see UNESCO-listed World Heritage views of Budapest from the water. Sit back and sip a complimentary drink while the sights of Hungary's capital glide by.
- 1 hour boat ride with 1 drink
- Entrance fees
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point for the city tour is: Cityrama & Gray Line Travel Agency, Báthory utca 19, Budapest 1054 (5th district, close to the Parliament). The meeting point for the boat cruise is at at Vigadó tér, Pier 7 (under the Marriott Hotel).Open in Google Maps ⟶