Budapest by Land and Water: 72–Hour Hop-on Hop-off Ticket
- Enjoy a hop-on hop-off bus tour on 4 different routes
- Relax on a Danube boat cruise and see Budapest's riverside sites
- Experience the monuments of Budapest
The yellow bus line passes the world’s second-largest synagogue, the National Museum, the Chain Bridge and the funicular at the foot of Castle Hill. The Orange, Citadel line shows the most famous viewpoint in Budapest, where you can take photos of the panorama.
The Green, Castle Shuttle, line gives you the opportunity to visit the Castle district with a 14-seater electric bus. The highlights of the tour are the Fisherman’s Bastion and the Matthias church.
The Blue, cultural line demonstrates the cultural side of Budapest by showing famous museums. Join the Night Tour, which focuses on the illuminated city. It combines the most beautiful parts of the Red and Yellow line. You can also participate in the Walking Tour, an interactive live-guided tour in English, which takes 2.5 hours focusing on the Castle district.
Change to the white boat line to see the city’s riverside attractions. On the night bus tour, stop at the Citadel for breathtaking views of the illuminated city and the Danube River. A guided walking tour covers the main landmarks and monuments.
- 72-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- 8 bus lines with audioguides in 22 languages
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Audio-guided river cruise (English & German)
- Live guided walking tour in English
- Night tour
- Meals and drinks
When you get there
The red, yellow, orange and blue bus lines depart from Városháza Park. The white boat line departs from Vigadó tér, Dock 8A terminal. The night bus tour departs from Vigadó tér, Dock 8A terminal. The walking tour departs from Andrassy út 22 (Red line stop 4: Opera).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• On the hop-on hop-off buses you can select from commentary in a choice of 22 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Greek, Finnish, Swedish, Dutch, Russian, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Hebrew, Czech, Romanian, Polish, Chinese, Turkish, Croatian and Hungarian