Budapest: 3-Hour Segway Sightseeing Tour with Coffee Stop
- Experience more of the city in less time on this guided 3-hour Segway tour
- See all the key spots and highlights as well as hidden gems
- Learn about Budapest with a private tour guide
- Select a departure time that suits your schedule
Start your tour with a training session until you feel confident maneuvering your self-balancing Segway, which all riders find to be very intuitive. Then set off, glide through some of the city's most popular spots including the Opera House, Vajdahunyad Castle and City Park. Cross the Danube up to the Castle District Hill to enjoy fascinating views of landmarks like the Parliament building and St. Stephen's Basilica.
On the Buda Side, pass by several monuments including Matthias Church, Fisherman's Bastion and much more, stopping frequently to get introduced into Budapest's history and hear fascinating stories. The pace and itinerary of your tour can always be adjusted by your guide to accommodate the skills and interests of your group.
- Training session
- Private or small group 3-hour Segway tour (depending on option chosen)
- All necessary equipment
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (for hotels within range of 800m of our location, pickups, and drop-offs are subject of time availability, call us for info)
- Gratuities (tips) (optional)
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at GetSegway™ Office. On Vaci Street n. 10, you will see a passage which goes to a yard. Please go through, the office is on the yard. You can look for Orange Money Change Shop which is right next the passage as well.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Minors under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or an adult
• Due to safety reasons, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on Segway Tours
• Not recommended for people with mobility issues - please, email or call us to discuss
• Helmets are provided and required
• You will need to sign a guest liability waiver
You might also like...
Product ID: 190541