Budapest: 1-Hour Duna Corso Sightseeing Cruise
- See many of the top sights in Budapest from a cruise boat
- Enjoy a drink in the heart of Budapest on the Danube River
- Learn about the city and its monuments from your audio guide
Listen to commentary on your headset that tells you the story behind Buda and Pest, the 2 sides of the city. A welcome drink is included in the ticket price.
Day or night, this is the most picturesque sightseeing route in Budapest, as you are right in the middle of everything on Europe’s longest international river.
The cruise is also dog-friendly, so you can share the experience with your canine companion.
Please note that this tour in subject to cancelation, especially during the winter season if the minimum requirement of 4 passengers has not been met. If this occurs, you can choose to take the next cruise or receive a refund.
- 1-hour sightseeing cruise
- 1 welcome drink
- Headset with audio guide in 11 languages
- Additional drinks and snacks (available for purchase at the bar on board)
Prepare for the activity
Please exchange your voucher at the Vigado Square ship station's cashier desk (Vigadó téri hajóállomás). It is a flat yellow building on pier 5/A on the Pest side of the Danube, halfway between the Chain Bridge and the Elizabeth Bridge.Open in Google Maps ⟶