Budapest: Buda Castle Private Walking Tour
Pickup includedPick-up from hotels in Budapest
- Learn about the medieval history of Buda Castle
- Go to Matthias Church and the Fishermen's Bastion
- Enjoy one of the most beautiful panoramic city views in the world
- Explore Buda Castle, the most imposing building in Budapest
On this 3-hour walking tour around Buda Castle (Royal Palace), you will journey back to the 13th century, and explore the golden period of the 15th century. The Ottoman invasion, the Habsburg period, and the battles of 1944-1945 all had a significant effect on the architectural feature of the district.
From the walls - the most strategic position in the city - you can gaze out at one of the most beautiful cityscapes in the world. Admire the most popular attractions, such as Matthias Church on Holy Trinity Square and the Fishermen's Bastion.
The tour can be extended on request, with a visit to Watertown, the narrow area of twisting streets between the Danube and Castle Hill.
- Buda Castle walking tour
- English-speaking private guide
- Public transportation costs
- Entrance fees
- Food and drink
- Tips (optional)
- Wheelchair users