Brussels: Full-Day Guided Tour to Bruges
- See all the sights of Bruges on a guided walk
- Encounter top sights such as the Beguinage, the Holy Blood Basilica, and Market Square
- Visit a famous chocolate boutique with a tasting incuded
As you arrive in Bruges, you will walk with your guide through the city before exploring the city by yourself. During the guided walking tour, the guide will reveal the city’s unique character, teach you the local history and culture, and provide you with tips about great local restaurants, shops, attractions, activities, and more.
This beautiful Belgian city is also known as the "Venice of the North", due to its high density of canals. You can get to know some of the city’s top landmarks, such as the 13th-century belfry with its 48-bell carillon, or take a walk along the city's numerous shopping streets.
During your tour you will stop at one of the chocolate boutiques. Cacao has been tickling the Belgians' taste buds for centuries: from the spicy drink in the Maya and Aztec civilizations to the popular sweet chocolate milk in Europe. During this visit you will learn how chocolate is made, and will afterwards receive a well-deserved treat.
During the tour you will have some time for to discover this romantic city by yourself. You can choose to revisit the most famous attractions encountered earlier during a guided walking tour, or can opt to have a delightful, typical Belgian lunch. At the conclusion of your experience, you will head back to Brussels in the afternoon.
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Live commentary on board
- Entrance to the chocolate boutique
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Grote Kathedraal (The Big Cathedral). Sinter-Goedeleplein, 1000 Brussels, Belgium Please wait on top of the stairs from The Big Cathedral. You can recognize our tour guide by their Tour Company logo on their: jacket, bag or sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Infants must sit on their parent's lap
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• A moderate amount of walking is involved