Bruges: Full-Day Guided Tour from Brussels in English
- Discover the Venice of the North on a fully-guided tour of Bruges
- Walk by the side of canals in the historic UNESCO-listed heart
- Marvel at the monuments of Castle Square and Market Square
- Go to calm city oases, such as the Minnewaterpark and Begijnhof
See sights such as the 800-year-old St. John’s Hospital, and the imposing façade of the Church of Our Lady. Learn the history of the opulent palace of Gruuthuse, and walk alongside the banks of the Dijver Canal. Other highlights include the charming canal-side houses of the Rozenhoedkaai, the tiny square of the Huidenvettersplein, and the site of the 1st count’s castle on Castle Square.
Then, enjoy 2 free hours for lunch and explore the city as you please. Taste some of the exclusive chocolates of Bruges and pop into some of the legendary lace shops. Transfer back to Brussels, with an approximate 6:00 PM arrival time.
- Round-trip bus transfers from Brussels
- English-speaking guide
- City map and recommendations
- Discount card (discounts at restaurants, chocolate shops, museums etc.)
- Entrance tickets