From Manhattan: Half-Day Brooklyn Food and Culture Bus Tour
- Experience the sights, sounds, smells and tastes of NYC's coolest borough
- Eat pierogies and kielbasa in the Polish enclave of Greenpoint
- Learn about the history and the evolution of culinary culture in Brooklyn
- Travel in a comfortable air conditioned vehicle
Explore the ethnic diversity of New York City on a guided tour that’s both a history and a gastronomy lesson. Take a trip back in time in this New York borough that you probably haven’t heard all that much about.
New Williamsburg is a neighborhood that’s home to many ethnic groups and a thriving art community. Enjoy a slice of delectable authentic Neapolitan brick-oven thin-crust pizza and a freshly prepared cannoli for dessert. Drive through the ultra-orthodox Hasidic Jewish area where time seems to stand still.
Greenpoint features one of largest Polish populations in the United States. Visit a favorite neighborhood eatery that offers up the best kielbasa sausage and pierogies.
In the DUMBO area you’ll stop for a sample of delicious chocolate at the Jacques Torres chocolate factory. Visit Brooklyn Bridge Park for a stunning view of the Manhattan skyline.
- Native New Yorker tour guide
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
Tour departs in front of the Le Pain Quotidien, Greenwich Village. Located in Manhattan, not in Brooklyn. 205 Bleecker Street, New York, NY 10012 Located at Northeast corner of Bleecker St and 6th ave.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Vegetarian options are available upon request
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
• Please bring child seats for all children under 6 years. These will not be supplied on the tour
• Please note that all tickets are sold at the full adult price, and all people attending will need to purchase a ticket - this includes children and infants