Victoria: Butchart Gardens by Seaplane & Speedboat
Pickup includedPick-up is offered from hotels, guesthouses or private addresses in Vancouver.
- Delight in the English-style charm of the Victoria
- Admire the beauty of the impressive Butchart Gardens
- Experience an exciting flight by seaplane to Victoria from Vancouver
- Enjoy the magic of the Northwest Pacific islands on a boat trip back to the mainland
- Enjoy a relaxing ride with pick up from your accommodation in Vancouver
Land in Victoria city center at around 10:00 AM, giving you plenty of time to stroll the streets and admire the quirky English style. In the afternoon you'll be driven to the world-famous Butchart Gardens by bus. Once there, you'll have about 2 hours to admire the flowers and other plant life in these impressive gardens.
Travel back to Vancouver city center in a comfortable, covered speedboat at around 04:45 PM. Arrive back at your hotel in Vancouver at around 07:30 PM.
- Seaplane flight to Victoria
- Return journey through the Northwest Pacific islands by speed boat
- Pick-up from hotels and AirBnbs
- Admission to Butchart Gardens
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
• Due to the amount of walking involved you are recommended to wear comfortable footwear and dress appropriately for the weather
• All guests must bring a government-issued photo ID such as a passport, driver's license, or citizenship card.